- Apple Store West Towne, 18 West Towne Mall, 608+827-9840
- Graphite East, 4805 Voges Rd., 608+838-6650
- Graphite West, 2848 University Ave., 608+838-6650
- JDC Repair (iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad Screen repair) 5439 University Ave, 608+920-1940
- Shieldman's (cases, chargers, and accessories for your Apple gear) 449 State St. #C, 608+819-8922
- Willy Tech Shop (service only), 804 Williamson St., 608+270-4444
- This very website • Click in the search box at the upper right, enter the topic you're interested in (for example, "Skype"), and press "enter" to see what we've had to say about it. And, at the lower right, you will find a box that enables you to enter your e-mail address and go thru about 15 seconds worth of additional clicking on yesses and OKs to sign up to receive an e-mail message every time something's posted to this blog, which saves you having to keep checking back every now and again.
- Apple Support • Tutorials, troubleshooting knowledgebase, discussion forums, and more from the mother ship.
- Download.com (incorporating Version Tracker) • Lists up-to-date versions for all types of software.
- Everything Mac • Many categories on the Mac.
- MacFixIt • Search archives for answers to software or hardware problems.
- MacNN • Comprehensive Mac news site, updated daily, with helpful discussion forums.
- MacTracker • Has detailed information on every Macintosh and related product ever created. Includes specs and expansion options.
- Macworld • A professional magazine with top-quality, up-to-the-minute journalism, reviews, hints, etc.
- TidBits • One of the oldest Mac electronic newsletters.
- Mac Rumors • Rumors about Apple Products
- Mac Daily News • General Apple News
- JoAnna Been PhotoArt
- Loquent: Technology Training and Consulting
- Coaching by Roger Backes
- Richard S. Russell's FileMaker Pro Design Blog
- Janet and John Knoeller's Knoeller Beach
- Edith Oberley's Photoblog, Bitterroot and Bergamot
- Richard S. Russell's blog, Russellings, lefty science fiction, atheism, and snarkery
Are you a SWAG member? Do you have a blog or business site? We'll link to it from here. Send your URL and a sentence-long description to the custodian.