2013-04-30

2013.05 Tip: Replace glass on an iPad or iPhone

I took my wife's iPad to JCD Repair at 5439 University Ave in Madison yesterday. They said it might take as much as two days, and that they'd send me an email when it was done and ready to pick up. About 24 hours later, I received the email, and went to get it. It looks like new (although it's the same iPad) and works just fine. The charge was $99 instead of the $149 I was expecting. I took it right over to West Towne, and had a ZAGG Invisible Shield applied. They do iPhones (and maybe other units, as well).

Dave Peterson

1 comment:

  1. When I saw varius trouble in my Ipad I was serious frustrated then I Search by the keyword Ipad repair long island the company try their best to save the Ipad and they do it very efficiently.

    ReplyDelete